Please be invited to the second SPE meeting this season presenting "Human factors in barrier thinking" by Ron McLeod, professor of Engineering psychology and "optimized well design for shallow reservoirs" by Johnny Bårdsen, Welltec Well completion.
17:00 - 18:00 Drinks and snacks
18:00 - 19:00 Presentation and SPE news
19:00 - 21.00 Dinner and presentation
We encurage people to log in when they sign up for an event,(marked with a red box in the picture) but some seems to run into trouble when doing so.
Please be aware of the folloing:
1. your log-in for our events is not the one you use for logging in to spe.org - our homepage is independant to the "big" SPE, so if you havn't made one earlier - you should create an account - yellow arrow.
2. if you have created a login earlier and can't remember your password or userlogin try your luck with the links (lillac and green arrows).
3. If you work at Dong Energy, and have used the word "dong" in any shape or form, you might be caught in the spam filter. The filter is american and could think you are being rude - in that case - send me a mail and I can help you.
4. If you need assistance in regards to login and you have tried the steps above - send me a mail and I'll assist you.
The reasons for wanting you to login are many:
- You will only have to set your tics as your information will be available for the event maker.
- You will receive a confirmation mail so you know that your registration has been accepted
- You will be able to cancel your attendance if you are not going to attend the meeting anyway - and avoid being blacklisted :-) if it happens too often or having to contact board members to explain that you can't participate.
- We will be able to avoid spam in the guestlist - hindering real people to attend.
- The guest sign up should be for real guests - and not the members. This way we can invite the real guests to become members
Brent Decommissioning - Next step - ALL SEATS ARE NOW BOOKED
Welcome to the first meeting of the 2016-2017 season.
Please Note that the event will start a little later than usual.
This meeting will be hosted by Shell. Duncan Manning, Brent Decommissioning Business Opportunity Manager from Shell will share proposals for how the team plan to carry out the significant engineering operation of decommissioning the Brent Field Platforms and their related infrastructure.
17:30-18:30 Drinks and Networking
18:30-19:30 Presentation and SPE News
Still a Few Dinnerseats available - so you can still sign up
Welcome to the May SPE meeting sponsored by Hess and this seasons Annual General Meeting both held at Molktes Palæ.
The subject for the Hess sponsored speach will be "Chemical Water Conformance Treatment on South Arne" by Agustin Rodriquez Riccio, Petroleum Engineer at Hess Denmark
After the presentation we will have our Annual General Meeting.
The Agenda for the Annual General meeting will be as follows:
1. 2015-2016 Season Look Back
2. Financial Statement Approval
3. 2016-2017 Copenhagen Board Proposal
4. 2016-2017 Copenhagen Board Approval
The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
17:00-18:00 Drinks and networking
18:00-19:00 Presentation and General Annual Meeting
Please log-in using the login form in the right side of the page - if you cant remember your login - please follow the instructions or make a new profile.